I do a lot of traveling…sometimes a couple nights with my sister, sometimes a camping trip, and sometimes a few nights away with family. So I’ve found that it comes in handy to keep my travel bag packed with a few basics.
I use a duffle bag to pack my things in along with a open bag for my blankets (yes, I’m picky) and my laptop. May now has her very own rolling toddler sized suitcase for her clothes and a couple toys.
The duffle bag is always loaded with the following:
- Toiletry bag
- Hair elastics and hair clips
- Baby soap and shampoo
- Pads (cause you never know…)
- A picture of my cat (yes, I miss him that bad…)
- A night light
- A shower cap
My Toiletry Bag has the following:
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Small sample sized body wash
- More lotion…this one travel sized
This seems to make travel a lot easier for me and less stressful.
Just add clothes and go!